- Thaw and shell the shrimp, set aside
- Sautee the pepper and onion in olive oil, set aside
- In a pan, melt butter and add chopped garlic, salt, pepper (ratios to taste)
- Sautee the shrimp in the butter-garlic sauce, add the peppers and onions at the end
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the shrimp, peppers and onions
- Reheat rice (in the case of leftovers) or make fresh rice
- Serve the shrimp, peppers and onions over a bed of rice
As you'll notice, the recipe leaves room for interpretation. Since Kelli was cooking on the fly, she wasn't working off an existing recipe or measuring quantities. Such is the fun of experimenting and creating in the kitchen!